Ceramica Del Ferlaro

Ceramica Del Ferlaro

Emilia-Romagna, Italy

Ceramist

Founded in 1937 by Marchesa Maria Giulia Moncada di Paternò, Ceramica del Ferlaro creates renowned handmade artistic ceramics that can be found in elegant homes and shops throughout Italy and abroad. The workshop, located within the Ferlaro Estate in Collecchio near Parma, was acquired by the Alinovi family in 1966, and it continues to serve the master ceramists who create refined and classic pieces, notably lamps, plates, statuettes, and vases, that bear a signature style recognized by connoisseurs of Italian style and excellence.


The Collection

Back to top