Lui 5/A Armchair in Natural Cane, lacquered matt black by Philippe Bestenheider
Lui 5 by Philippe Bestenheider stands within the iconic pieces Fratelli Boffi has presented throughout the years. A classic in its kind, the wooden chair is characterized by a Vienna straw seat, typical of the early 1900s. Through a revisit and a futuristic look, traditional work techniques are practiced with faithfulness and mastery. The curved and soft shapes of the original model leave room to more simplified and crystalline shapes that multiply in space. The pentagonal shape thereby becomes a unit of measurement of the structure and is repeated obsessively, starting from the leg section and following into the panel construction that create the seat, back and armrests. The finish is in black lacquer and natural double cane.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: FRATMB-012
• Material: Wood Viennese straw
• Dimensions (in): W 40.55 x D 28.35 x H 48.43
• Dimensions (cm): W 103 x D 72 x H 123
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 7-8 weeks
• Shipping to United Kingdom: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy