An exercise in visual balance and material quality, this architectural bookcase is a poetic expression of innovation and nature. Aptly named "raccamu" (Sicilian for embroidery), this bookcase is distinguished for the intertwining wooden slats that weave between the angular frame and three rectangular shelves. The ideal space to store books, plants, and memories, this bookcase is subtle in its elegance, a timeless accent to a modern interior. Shelves in Nigerian afrormosia, feet in wenge, and slats in chestnut, wenge, purple, amazaque, doussie, etimoe, and iroko woods with an oil finish.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: ORNOCT-012
• Material: Wood
• Dimensions (in): W 91.34 x D 18.11 x H 92.91
• Dimensions (cm): W 232 x D 46 x H 236
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 1 week
• Shipping to Hong Kong: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy