1981 Teal Side Table
Crafted of methacrylate, each of the three components of this eye-catching table displays a color and a geometric motif that overlap to create a harmonious visual effect. The solid teal top has a square shape with rounded corners and is inserted into the two crossed legs below in an easy-to-assemble system. Different geometric motifs - teal horizontal stripes and small black random lines - decorate the two legs. The perfect accent for a modern eclectic home, this table pays tribute to the design freedom expressed by the Milanese collective Memphis of the 1980s.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: MADAMI-019
• Material: Methacrylate
• Dimensions (in): W 22.83 x D 22.83 x H 15.75
• Dimensions (cm): W 58 x D 58 x H 40
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 3-4 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy