1981 Yellow Side Table
Optical effects and vivid colors define the 1981 collection inspired by the Memphis Milan movement of the '80s that celebrated the free combination of colors, geometry, and graphic motifs. Easy to assemble, this side table has three components, each with a specific color and/or motif, that come together in a surprising design. Made of clear methacrylate, the two textured legs (one with yellow stripes and one with small black lines) support a square solid yellow-ocher top. Each piece has rounded corners and is hand polished with diamond tools to enhance the clarity and shine of the surface.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: MADAMI-018
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Methacrylate
• Dimensions (in): W 22.83 x D 22.83 x H 15.75
• Dimensions (cm): W 58 x D 58 x H 40
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 3-4 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy