Oliver Orange Sofa
A re-edition of an original 1957 design by celebrated Italian architect and designer Gianfranco Frattini, this sofa is the utmost expression of the intimate connection between form and material. Made of black-lacquered steel completed with precious wooden feet, the structure exudes an essential visual lightness and masterful care for details, the latter also embodied in the hand-tufted seat and raised backrest, upholstered in orange fabric. Please ask the Concierge for customization options.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: TACCMB-199
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Textiles
• Dimensions (in): W 74.80 x D 32.87 x H 30.31
• Dimensions (cm): W 190 x D 83.5 x H 77
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 9-10 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy