Alby Side table with Light
Characterized by simple, clean-cut shapes, this unusual side table designed by Matteo Fiorini is made of iron with a small spherical lamp in white blown glass housed on the top. Perfect in the living room next to the sofa or as an original bedside table in the bedroom, this table has a nickel glossy finish with three legs. Inspired by Einstein's the Theory of Relativity (the name Alby is a short for Albert, a playful tribute to the famous physicist), the tabletop features a gentle curvature, evoking the light distortion created by the photon's movement in space, where the lamp is set.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: MASOTV-002
• Material: Iron Glass
• Dimensions (in): W 15.75 x D 15.75 x H 19.69
• Dimensions (cm): W 40 x D 40 x H 50
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 3-4 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy