Apparata Table by Adolfo Natalini
Pleasant lines, elegant materials, and vibrant colors make this table a captivating piece capable of standing out in any decor. The top, made of a solid piece of Perlato di Sicilia, has a rectangular shape with tapering corners, and features six inlaid circles of green Alpi and red Francia marbles depicting the lunar phases. The two massive legs also of Perlato di Sicilia have a hexagonal shape and rest on a round marble disc that adds a contemporary edge to the 1950s look. Whether at the center of a living room, as a conference table, or office desk, this impeccable piece will make an elegant statement. Design by Adolfo Natalini, 1984.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: UPGRMS-046
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Perlato di Sicilia Marble, Green Alpi Marble, Red Francia Marble
• Dimensions (in): W 94.49 x D 39.37 x H 28.74
• Dimensions (cm): W 240 x D 100 x H 73
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 5-6 weeks
• Dedicated shipping for fragile products: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• This item requires Dedicated shipping for fragile products to make sure it is delivered in perfect condition.
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy