Couture Beige Pouf with Geometric Fringe
Boasting sartorial appeal and exotic flair, this couture pouf will be a sophisticated accent in a minimalist or contemporary patio or bedroom decor. The round beech wood frame with four black-finished legs supports the bold seat cushion upholstered in a delicate apricot-colored velvet, synthetic padding adding enduring comfort. The hand-woven fringes are painted and arranged in a geometric, tribal-inspired pattern, the base layer of long alternating white-and-pink fringes are accented with orange and black fringes for a dynamic and textural impact. Each bespoke piece is stamped at the bottom of the lining of the pouf, signed, numbered and dated personally by the designer Lorenza Bozzoli. The original authenticity of each product highlights the artisanal quality and the art of a luxury dedicated design.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: LOREMI-001
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Beech wood, Textiles
• Dimensions (in): W 19.69 x D 19.69 x H 18.11
• Dimensions (cm): W 50 x D 50 x H 46
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 3-4 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy