Curved Wood Armchair 1957 by Carlo De Carli
This chair is the perfect combination of comfort and style. It was designed by Carlo De Carli in 1957, and then revisited in an exhibition by La Permanente Mobili Cantù in 2011 on the anniversary of the birth of the master designer. The structure is formed by two main elements: the curved legs and armrests, and the seat and back. The legs are crafted in flexible ash wood with a rosewood finish while the seat and back feature a flexibly multi-layer wood core with polyurethane foam seats and a soft fabric upholsery.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: LAPECO-020
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Ash wood, Polyurethane, Textiles
• Dimensions (in): W 26.38 x D 34.25 x H 34.25
• Dimensions (cm): W 67 x D 87 x H 87
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 13-14 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy