Dedalus Walnut and Iron Bookshelf by Giacomo Moor - Post Design
Dedalus is a bookshelf made of three stacked identical structures. Two of the compartments have sliding doors, while the third has a flap door. The wood and black iron make this piece an ideal complement for any style of contemporary décor. This item was produced and edited by the Milanese gallery Post Design which belongs to the historic brand Memphis. This is a numbered and limited edition of 25 signed by the artist. Metropolis Collection.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: MEMPMI-047
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Walnut, Glass, Black Iron
• Dimensions (in): W 78.74 x D 13.78 x H 58.27
• Dimensions (cm): W 200 x D 35 x H 148
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 16-17 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy