E63 Table Lamp by Umberto Riva #2
This striking table lamp was designed in 1963 by Umberto Riva, a master architect, designer, artist, and light-tamer. Complex and elegant, this design has a retro-chic allure that makes it ideal for an industrial or contemporary study, both at home or in the office. The geometric volumes of the piece, crafted of steel, combine straight lines for the base that has a distinctive vertical dynamic tension, and round curves for the shade, which can be adjusted to direct the light.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: TACCMB-129
• Material: Steel
• Dimensions (in): W 6.69 x D 8.54 x H 17.13
• Dimensions (cm): W 17 x D 21.7 x H 43.5
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 9-10 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy