Fatimide Dining Table
The elegant and contemporary design of this table is inspired by a journey to the Palatine Chapel in Palermo. Paying homage to an Arab dynasty that ruled over Sicily and founded a school of iconic master craftsmen that greatly influenced Sicilian manufacturing tradition, this piece boasts a metal structure made of steel and brass bolts, supporting the table top made of volcanic stone from the Etna volcano. The top is made up of slabs adorned with geometric carvings and hand-painted ceramic decorations. Customization of dimensions and colors is available, please ask the Concierge for details.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: NOTEPA-004
• Material: Steel Enamel Lava stone Ceramics
• Dimensions (in): W 47.24 x D 31.50 x H 29.13
• Dimensions (cm): W 120 x D 80 x H 74
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 9-10 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy