Florence Rectangular zebrano wood Table 1947
This zebrano wood table features a minimalist silhouette that will make an elegant addition to any decor whether classic or contemporary. Its rectangular top, perimeter edge, and legs are all crafted entirely in zebrano wood with accents in smoked maple wood and maple briar-root wood. The center of the top is adorned with a high-quality glass rectangular insert which is secured on all sides. This piece will provide an exemplary dining experience for all guests. Designed by Antonio Berdondini, year 1947.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: BERDRA-011
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Zebrawood, Maple wood, Maple briar-root wood, Glass
• Dimensions (in): W 86.61 x D 37.40 x H 31.10
• Dimensions (cm): W 220 x D 95 x H 79
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 13-14 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy