This striking stool, made of briccola wood, typical of the Venetian lagoon, evokes the now disappearing role of the "gansèr", a retired gondolier who helps gondola passengers embark and disembark with the help of a hooked cane. This piece retains the marks of the wood's erosion and the slight inclination of its top is an invitation to sit or a help to get up, like the gentle gestures of the gansèr.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: FRANVE-013
• Material: Briccola wood
• Dimensions (in): 13.78 x 13.78 x 19.69
• Dimensions (cm): 35 x 35 x 50
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 1-2 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy