GM8 Oak Bookshelf by Giacomo Moor - Post Design
This skilfully crafted oak and concrete bookshelf by Giacomo Moor is made up of three vertical storage compartments which offer shelving as well as a closed cupboard. The top of the smaller beam, which rests on the floor and emerges from the first concrete shelf, is varnished in red and acts as catchall drawer. This item was produced and edited by the Milanese gallery Post Design which belongs to the historic brand Memphis. This is a numbered and limited edition of 9 signed by the artist. Attraverso Collection.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: MEMPMI-046
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Oak, Wood, Concrete
• Dimensions (in): W 23.62 x D 36.61 x H 98.43
• Dimensions (cm): W 60 x D 93 x H 250
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 5-6 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy