Ikebana Copper Pendant Lamp by Romani Saccani Architetti Associati
Elegantly and sinuously hanging from the ceiling like a delicate spring flower, this magnificent pendant lamp draws inspiration from the Japanese flower arrangement tradition, known as Ikebana. Made from a single arm of a classic Murano chandelier, it is fashioned of brushed copper-finished metal completed with a glass shade shaped like a blooming flower. Displayed as a standalone piece or with others from the same series, it offers infinite possibilities of customizations, please ask the Concierge for options.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: MULTVE-122
• Material: Murano glass Metal
• Dimensions (in): W 7.87 x D 9.84 x H 19.69
• Dimensions (cm): W 20 x D 25 x H 50
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 5-6 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy