A homage to Cubist and De Stijil abstract art, the unconventional aesthetic and subtle complexity of this unique wall sconce make it an exceptional statement piece for any modern decor. Handcrafted of stonewashed linen in silver gray, the simple line design features two horizontal stripes in blue and black, intersected by a long golden strip traveling up the sconce: the seemingly unfinished or half-way done design reflects the name of the piece, which means "interrupted" in Italian. This piece is best showcased arranged in multiples along a hallway or by itself above an entryway console.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: LUCIPD-008
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Textiles
• Dimensions (in): W 20.47 x D 6.30 x H 10.63
• Dimensions (cm): W 52 x D 16 x H 27
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 3-4 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy