Kazimir Screen Type C Floral Pattern
Marked by a highly contemporary flair and exceptional craftsmanship, this screen designed by Julia Dozsa is entirely one-of-a-kind. The asymmetrical dual-panel screen is fashioned of rounded wooden frame covered with a jersey fabric, one panel in solid aubergine and the other bold floral print from Jan de Heem's "Flower Still-life with Crucifix". The brass-plated magnets and rust-like corten steel base are striking finishing touches that enhance the bold character of the screens. Originally a prototype on photography sets, this unique piece may have signs of wear and tear. This piece is a prototype handcrafted and signed by the designer and is immediately available for order.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: COLEMI-058
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Metal, Textiles, Brass, Steel
• Dimensions (in): W 42.13 x D 13.78 x H 62.99
• Dimensions (cm): W 107 x D 35 x H 160
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 9-10 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy