Large Bridge Lamp
This elegant lamp is part of the Triennale Design Museum collection and was entirely made using a 1.2 millimeter sheet of polished brass cut with laser. The brass is bent to create the striking shape of a bridge that symbolizes continuity. The uniqueness of its frame makes this lamp not only a functional piece but also a decorative and sculptural element. Capable of attracting light when turned off, this lamp uses a LED strip to give a consistent source of light.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: FRANMI-001
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Brass
• Dimensions (in): W 19.69 x D 3.94 x H 10.24
• Dimensions (cm): W 50 x D 10 x H 26
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 5-6 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy