Locus Solus Green Dining Table by Gae Aulenti
A colorful and linear silhouette defines all the pieces from the iconic Locus Solus Collection, designed in 1964 by Gae Aulenti and introduced again by Exteta in 2016. The square top in extra-light tempered glass is supported by a bright green tubular steel structure, providing a fresh and vivacious addition to a modern patio or garden. The legs are composed by two tubes bent in a cantilever-like shape and sustained by two other tubes connected below that follow the sinuous silhouette forming the feet.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: EXTECO-133
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Steel Glass
• Dimensions (in): W 33.07 x D 33.07 x H 28.34
• Dimensions (cm): W 84 x D 84 x H 72
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy