Luigina Chair by Maurizio Galante e Tal Lancman
Modern yet with an eye to the past, this chair designed by Maurizio Galante and Tal Lancman is the perfect seating for eclectic and contemporary interiors and also makes for an unconventional choice for a classic living room or bedroom. The plywood frame revisits the Louis XV style with cabriole legs and sinuous forms and upholstery in a novelty fabric (32% silk, 68% polyester) mimicking captivating Carrara marble with a photographic print. Padded with CFC-free polyurethane foam shaped from a multi-density block lined with Dacron, this eclectic chair is surprisingly comfortable and soft.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: BALEBG-030
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Plywood Polyurethane Dacron Textiles Polyester
• Dimensions (in): W 20.87 x D 23.23 x H 34.65
• Dimensions (cm): W 53 x D 59 x H 88
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 7-8 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy