Leopard Tripolina chair
This chair is based on the prototypes of foldable seats created in the 19th century by J.B. Fenby, who was himself inspired by traditional Berber chairs. The Tripolina is a durable chair handcrafted in Rome by Dario Alfonsi that features a thick vegetable-tanned bottolato leather, hand stitched with synthetic and cotton threads. This version is made with leopard-print leather and solid teak wood.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: DARIRO-005
• Material: Leather, Teak Wood
• Dimensions (in): W 29.25 x D 27.3 x H 40.95
• Dimensions (cm): W 75 x D 70 x H 105
• Handmade in Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 1 week
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy