Pintadera Silver Table Lamp
Paying tribute to their Sardinian heritage, designer Francesca Fiori created this exquisite table lamp featuring the distinctive geometric pattern of the "pintadera", a ceramic stamp or mold used by the ancient Nuragic peoples around 3000 years ago. The semicircular polystyrene base is covered with precious silver brocade, black and ivory fabrics, arranged in a graphic pattern without using seams or glues. The lamp comes with a metal structure and is then topped by a black fabric conical shade.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: KREOCG-005
• Material: Textiles Metal Polystyrene
• Dimensions (in): W 16.54 x D 13.78 x H 24.41
• Dimensions (cm): W 42 x D 35 x H 62
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 2-3 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy