Sancarlo Armchair in Black and White by Achille Castiglioni
Designed in 1982 by Achille Castiglioni, part of the Castiglioni studio established by three designer brothers in 1938, this chair is a celebration of unique elegance and comfort. Its structure in metal is made of tubular elements of 18 mm diameter that bend to create the feet and the frame of the strikingly tall backrest. The metal has a powder coat in charcoal, which complements the fully removable upholstery of the four separate pillows. Going from white to light grey to dark grey to black, these four elements create a dynamic tension that makes this chair a superb accent in a modern decor.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: TACCMB-013
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Metal
• Dimensions (in): W 24.61 x D 36.22 x H 46.46
• Dimensions (cm): W 62.5 x D 92 x H 118
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 9-10 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy