Take Apart Armchair 1949 by Carlo De Carli
This chair will complement a modern living room with its unique construction. Originally designed by Carlo De Carli in 1949, La Permanente Mobili Cantù revived this exquisite piece of furniture in 2011 celebrating the 100th birthday of the designer. The sides of this armchair are in multi-layer walnut wood and the connecting structure is in solid walnut. The piece is complete with elastic belts, and soft cushions and armrests in polyurethane foam with soft wool upholstery. The four legs and the charming button accents are in brass with a satin finish.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: LAPECO-005
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Walnut wood, Brass, Wool, Polyurethane
• Dimensions (in): W 22.44 x D 30.71 x H 29.53
• Dimensions (cm): W 57 x D 78 x H 75
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 13-14 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy