Thelma Grey Chair by Fabio Rebosio
Designed by architect Fabio Rebosio, this chair is a sophisticated accent piece that combines functionality and a highly decorative quality. Its structure in solid Canaletto walnut boasts curved back legs that find a delicate counterpart in the open backrest, slightly curved for maximum comfort. The seat is covered in non-removable leather and this piece is also available with armrests. The cover can be also removable and in fabric or in eco-leather. The wood can also have a wenge or black stained finish. Please ask the Concierge for details.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: PACICO-065
• Material: Canaletto Walnut wood, Leather
• Dimensions (in): W 22.05 x D 18.11 x H 33.86
• Dimensions (cm): W 56 x D 46 x H 86
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 4-5 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy