Tripolina Armchair in Cream and Purple
Tripolina is an iconic armchair designed in 1855. Its elegant silhouette and foldable mechanism made it a striking staple of rustic and contemporary designs. Light and versatile, this chair is made by hand and is easy to store and transport, ideal for any room in a modern interior. The frame is in high-quality solid ash with a natural finish, while the seat and backrest are in cream-colored fabric made up of 50% cotton and 50% jute. The delicate color palette is enriched with the contrasting purple hue of the details on the hem (80% acrylic and 20% cotton). The seat is 32 cm high.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: IAAMMI-014
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Ash wood, Textiles
• Dimensions (in): W 27.17 x D 32.68 x H 41.73
• Dimensions (cm): W 69 x D 83 x H 106
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 5-6 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy