U Signurinu Dining Table by Antonio Aricò
Superbly designed by Antonio Aricò for MYOP, this magnificent dining table will create a bold and singular focal point in a contemporary or modern interior, especially if completed with the chairs from the same Sicilian-inspired series. Resting on an undulating structure fashioned of ashwood, this piece is distinguished by a unique top made of a large, water-cut, enameled maiolica fashioned of lava stone from Mount Etna, Sicily.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: MYOPPA-024
• Material: Ash wood Lava stone
• Dimensions (in): W 37.80 x D 37.80 x H 29.72
• Dimensions (cm): W 96 x D 96 x H 75.5
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy