Zio Tom Sideboard
Defined by subtle contrast, this impeccable sideboard designed by Claudio Bitetti in 2012 is made of irregular planks of reclaimed larch arranged vertically on the front and lateral sides of the cobalt metal frame. The "prima patina" finish of the wood creates texture and adds dimension to the weathered surface, while the simplicity of the seven metal legs lets the wooden elements take center stage. Available in three versions: 110x47x133 cm, 120x38x30 cm without base, and 220x47x62 cm with base (shown).
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: MOGGMB-026
• Material: Larch wood, Metal
• Dimensions (in): W 86.61 x D 18.50 x H 24.41
• Dimensions (cm): W 220 x D 47 x H 62
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 7-8 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy