This striking rollerball pen features a practical magnetic cap and it is in bubinga, a coral-red wood from West Africa, Angola and Nigeria. This wood is highly resistant and, with time, acquires vivid dark-orange shades. The cap is in chromed metal with a magnetic mechanism. The same metal highlights the body of the pen and can also be customized with hand-engravings. Because of the unique nature of the wood, and because this pen is handmade, each piece can slightly vary from the photo.
• Material: Padouk wood Metal
• Dimensions (in): 4.33 x 7.48 x 1.57
• Dimensions (cm): 11 x 19 x 4
• Handmade In Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 1-2 weeks
• Shipping to United States: $30
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy