This ring is one of the major pieces by the Florentine master goldsmith Marco Baroni. Its protagonist is the large red ruby stone that sits between two diamond brilliants and is set in a white gold openwork, consummately hand-engraved employing ancient techniques and notable patience. The piece is finished with a rose gold contour. Following your purchase, our Concierge will contact you to make sure you receive your perfect ring size.
• Material: White Gold 18k, Rose Gold 18k, Ruby 2.25ct, Diamonds
• Dimensions (in): W 6.63 x D 9.36 x H 5.07
• Dimensions (cm): W 17 x D 24 x H 13
• Handmade in Italy
• Ships in 4-6 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy