Gorgeously handcrafted ring featuring a sophisticated geometrical design and the signature of its maker, the Florentine goldsmith Marco Baroni. His characteristic style and flawless skill is here exemplified in the mix of materials and, in particular, in the yellow gold openwork, achieved through ancient hand-engraving techniques, on which are embedded sparkling diamonds. The ring is finished by an engraved white gold contour. Following your purchase, our Concierge will contact you to make sure you receive your perfect ring size.
• Material: 6 Diamonds Carré 0.36ct, Yellow Gold 18k, White Gold 18k
• Dimensions (in): W 0.585 x D 0.858 x H 0.507
• Dimensions (cm): W 1.5 x D 2.2 x H 1.3
• Handmade in Italy
• Ships in 4-6 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy