A single sparkling diamond set in a yellow gold and iron claw prong. Florentine master goldsmith Marco Baroni combined precious and simple metals with meticulous hand engraving to lend this ring an antique medieval air, which, however, can also exquisitely contrast with contemporary styles. Following your purchase, our Concierge will contact you to make sure you receive your perfect ring size.
• Material: Iron, Diamond 0.63ct, Yellow Gold 18k
• Dimensions (in): W 0.702 x D 1.17 x H 0.702
• Dimensions (cm): W 1.8 x D 3 x H 1.8
• Handmade in Italy
• Ships in 4-6 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy