Exquisite ring handcrafted by the Florentine master goldsmith Marco Baroni, who was inspired by the acanthus leaves often depicted in Corinthian column capitals. The ring is primarily made of iron, worked to reach an antique look and engraved by hand, that supports a frame-like gold bezel that holds a rare pale green amethyst from Brazil. Following your purchase, our Concierge will contact you to make sure you receive your perfect ring size.
• Material: Iron, Yellow Gold 18k, Amethyst 12ct
• Dimensions (in): W 0.663 x D 1.131 x H 0.741
• Dimensions (cm): W 1.7 x D 2.9 x H 1.9
• Handmade in Italy
• Ships in 4-6 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy