Ornate ring in gold and iron, in the signature style of Florentine goldsmith Marco Baroni. The solid gold frame is adorned with iron oak leaves and hand engraved to add texture. The oak leaf and acorn are also the symbol of the Baroni atelier, because they symbolize virtue, courage, and dignity. Following your purchase, our Concierge will contact you to make sure you receive your perfect ring size.
• Material: Rose Gold 18k, Iron
• Dimensions (in): W 0.78 x D 1.131 x H 0.468
• Dimensions (cm): W 2 x D 2.9 x H 1.2
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 3-4 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy