This ceramic vase, in bright hues of white and yellow reminiscent of marble, is hand-turned. Its most distinctive feature is the long opening that cuts the piece to resemble the beak of a bird ("becco" in Italian). Thanks to this peculiar shape, flowers can be arranged also on the sides of this exquisite piece.
• Material: Ceramics
• Dimensions (in): 12.6 x 7.1 x 7.1
• Dimensions (cm): 32 x 18 x 18
• Handmade In Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 8-10 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy