Decorated in the style of Louis XVI with two horizontally welded bands, this solid silver container by Florentine silversmiths Pagliai attests classic decor at its finest. The interior of the container is plated with gold, while the exterior features a poised French boxer handcrafted with the traditional lost-wax casting and finished by hand to achieve this stunning degree of detail.
• Material: Sterling Silver
• Dimensions (in): W 2.535 x D 2.34 x H 2.145
• Dimensions (cm): W 6.5 x D 6 x H 5.5
• Handmade in Italy
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy