This striking handmade sculpture is a representation of a small, round succulent plant, surmounted by a crown of orange flowers. It is crafted following the Japanese pottery technique of Raku that focuses on the natural process of transforming matter. The fire-resistant clay of the plant is finished with a turquoise enamel with metal particles. The flowers are finished with orange and gold enamel.
• Material: Ceramics, Metal
• Dimensions (in): 11.8 x 8.7 x 7.9
• Dimensions (cm): 30 x 22 x 20
• Handmade In Italy
• Ready to ship
• Shipping to United States: $30
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy