This striking handmade vase is inspired by prickly pear bushes. It is crafted following the Japanese pottery technique of Raku that focuses on the natural process of transforming matter. The fire-resistant clay of the pot is decorated with ceramic flowers with an enamel finish and metal inserts. Small imperfections and cracks are the result of the artisanal methods of creation of this one-of-a-kind piece.
• Material: Ceramics, Metal
• Dimensions (in): 5.9 x 9.4 x 9.4
• Dimensions (cm): 15 x 24 x 24
• Handmade In Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 1-2 weeks
• Shipping to United States: $30
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy