This striking handmade sculpture is a naturalistic representation of a small, round succulent plant, surmounted by a lovely red flower. It is crafted following the Japanese pottery technique of Raku that focuses on the natural process of transforming matter. The fire-resistant clay of the plant is finished with a green enamel. The flower's stem is finished with red and gold enamel, and the metal pistil can be removed.
• Material: Ceramics Metal
• Dimensions (in): 9.8 x 6.7 x 3.9
• Dimensions (cm): 25 x 17 x 10
• Handmade In Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 1-2 weeks
• Shipping to United States: $30
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy