This striking hand-made sculpture is a naturalistic representation of a succulent plant with its sinuous, elongated shape, surmounted by a bright yellow crown of flowers. It is crafted following the Japanese pottery technique of Raku that focuses on the natural process of transforming matter. The clay of the plant is finished with a glossy crystal finish and metal inserts. The flowers, in fire-resistant clay, are finished with yellow and gold enamel and can be removed.
• Material: Ceramics, Metal
• Dimensions (in): 14.6 x 7.1 x 5.5
• Dimensions (cm): 37 x 18 x 14
• Handmade In Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 1-2 weeks
• Shipping to United States: $30
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy