Alluring pair of earrings in gold by Venetian master goldsmith Sigfrido Cipolato. Handcrafted and engraved with a burin, an ancient type of chisel commonly used in Venice until the 19th century, the unique form of the ring is inspired by horseshoe nails, and is decorated with two princess-cut diamonds.
• Material: Yellow Gold 18k, Diamonds 0.19ct
• Dimensions (in): W 0.624 x D 0.0156 x H 0.507
• Dimensions (cm): W 1.6 x D 0.04 x H 1.3
• Handmade in Italy
• Ready to ship
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy