This pair of gold earrings was entirely handcrafted by Venetian master goldsmith Sigfrido Cipolato. They reflect the artisan's passion for early 19th century Venetian style and ancient techniques. For engraving the earrings, Cipolato used a burin, a traditional type of chisel that enables skilled artisans to achieve perfect detailing by hand.
• Material: Yellow Gold 18k
• Dimensions (in): W 0.39 x D 0.117 x H 0.546
• Dimensions (cm): W 1 x D 0.3 x H 1.4
• Handmade in Italy
• Ready to ship
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy