Striking pair of earrings in yellow gold by master Venetian goldsmith Sigfrido Cipolato. Handcrafted and decorated with a green inlay using the ancient technique of cloisonné enamel, a method dating to the Middle Ages. The protagonists of the piece are, however, the pink diamonds on the earring body and the two dainty skulls that add movement to this unique piece.
• Material: Yellow Gold 18k, Diamonds 0,14ct, Enamel
• Dimensions (in): W 0.429 x D 0.234 x H 0.936
• Dimensions (cm): W 1.1 x D 0.6 x H 2.4
• Handmade in Italy
• Ready to ship
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy