Striking ring in yellow gold by master Venetian goldsmith Sigfrido Cipolato. Handcrafted and decorated with a green and black inlay using the ancient technique of cloisonné enamel, a method dating to the Middle Ages. The protagonist of the piece is, however, the glazed skull surrounded by 4 pink diamonds on the front, a design inspired by "memento mori" jewels from the 16th century. Following your purchase, our Concierge will contact you to make sure you receive your perfect ring size.
• Material: Yellow Gold 18k, Diamonds 0,75ct, Enamel
• Dimensions (in): W 1.053 x D 0.663 x H 1.365
• Dimensions (cm): W 2.7 x D 1.7 x H 3.5
• Handmade in Italy
• Ready to ship
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy