This sophisticated gold ring was entirely handcrafted by the Venetian jeweler Sigfrido Cipolato, who was inspired by the Russian goldsmith house Fabergé for this piece. The ring is made primarily of yellow gold engraved with a traditional chisel called burin. The design is visible also in the enameled area thanks to the purposefully-transparent shade of blue selected for the glaze. On the front is a masterfully-executed white gold openwork decorated with sparkling white diamonds. Following your purchase, our Concierge will contact you to make sure you receive your perfect ring size.
• Material: Yellow Gold 18k, White Gold 18k, Diamonds 0,16ct
• Dimensions (in): W 0.897 x D 0.234 x H 0.936
• Dimensions (cm): W 2.3 x D 0.6 x H 2.4
• Handmade in Italy
• Ready to ship
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy