This is a plaster bust reproducing the Torso Gaddi, the famous fragmentary sculpture displayed in the Uffizi Museums in Florence, which inspired many great artists of the Renaissance, including Michelangelo. The piece, handcrafted by the skilled artists of Galleria Romanelli, puts the emphasis on the study of anatomy and muscles, thanks to the peculiar pose called "contrapposto".
• Material: Plaster
• Dimensions (in): W 33.15 x D 19.5 x H 39
• Dimensions (cm): W 85 x D 50 x H 100
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 6-8 weeks
• Shipping to United States: $70
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy