This is an opulent 18k yellow gold ring by Kathaline Page-Guth featuring two masterfully hand-engraved leopards. The design is inspired by a 12th century mosaic in the church of San Miniato al Monte, the basilica on the central hill of Florence, and, thus, lends the modern piece an archaic charm.Following your purchase, our Concierge will contact you to make sure you receive your perfect ring size.
• Material: Yellow Gold 18k
• Dimensions (in): W 1.053 x D 0.741 x H 0.78
• Dimensions (cm): W 2.7 x D 1.9 x H 2
• Handmade in Italy
• Ready to ship
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy