Upholstered in naturally-tanned hard leather, the seat of this elegant lounge chair by Slow Wood rests, seemingly suspended, upon the seamless timber elements in solid ash wood. Gemma is born from the research of Slow Wood designers with the intention to have a clever synthesis between structure, aesthetics, and function. This piece was inspired by agronomy, in particular the practice of grafting with the chip budding technique, in Italian "gemma dormiente", from which the name of the armchair.
• Material: Ash Wood, Hard Leather
• Dimensions (in): W 28.47 x D 26.52 x H 28.47
• Dimensions (cm): W 73 x D 68 x H 73
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 8-10 weeks
• Shipping to United States: $70
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy